Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

SATURDAY MARCH 24TH

Spent the day taking care of the dogs and getting them all back to their houses.  They are glad to be home.  Have gone through all of the return bags that came home with us and also all of the returns that we put in our McGrath sleds. 

Heading out the door soon to visit Ted and Paula. 

We are working on an overview of our 2012 Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, check point to checkpoint. 
This evening I will post our Nome experience. 

3 comments:

  1. Jan... Read your post about dreaming you were still on the trail. I'll bet those days will be vivid memories for some time! I've thought a lot about you and your courage and faith as you fulfilled your dream. The 4th graders and I are discussing what it takes to meet a challenge and fulfill a dream. We're looking forward to learning more about your adventures and your team. Again ... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nancy, I would love to come and visit your class when I return home. It would be fun to share the experience in real time and also to bring things that the kids can see and touch. I hope to put together a neat powerpoint presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll be thrilled to see you! This has been an incredible experience for them as I know it has been for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete