Jan I just checked your progress via GPS (you're at mile 763)and you are doin' it girl!!You're going to make it to Nome!! It looks like the dogs are doing o.k. too - you've still got 12!! Wow! You are a winner in my book!!! Nancy Doughty, Paso Robles, CA
Jan!!! We are cheering for you and your dogs! All the best out there! What an incredible journey. Thanks for posting along the way. I admire you greatly!
All the best!! And way to GO!! ~Heidi U (Outdoor Research employee) Seattle, WA
Jan I just checked your progress via GPS (you're at mile 763)and you are doin' it girl!!You're going to make it to Nome!! It looks like the dogs are doing o.k. too - you've still got 12!! Wow! You are a winner in my book!!!
ReplyDeleteNancy Doughty, Paso Robles, CA
Jan!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are cheering for you and your dogs! All the best out there! What an incredible journey. Thanks for posting along the way. I admire you greatly!
All the best!! And way to GO!!
~Heidi U (Outdoor Research employee)
Seattle, WA