| MY SHOULDER TEAM |
When she arrived we started loading up her car and the funniest thing happened...one of my pieces of luggage was making a very strange noise. I laughed and opened it up and pulled out my Sonicare toothbruch. Unscrewed the top and then put it back in the zip lock bag. Good thing it happened at home rather than at the airport. It could have created quite the scene. Karen was so gracious to pick me up at 10:00 and make a few stops on the way to the airport. A very important stop was to see my Dad. We didn't have time for breakfast this morning, but we had made every opportunity the past week to have breakfast together. We hugged each other and said "I Love You". He will miss me, but he is very proud that I will be running Iditarod again this year. I will miss you dad.
I made a quick stop to give photo callages to Dr. Matsen (my shoulder surgeon) and Sarah (my physical therapist). It was great to see them and then it was on the road to the airport. We made it on time and I got through security with no problem. Here I sit at gate N16, waiting for the flight to load. Willow...here I come.
No comments:
Post a Comment