We got another hour of sleep and then it was time to get up and start the morning routine...But, we have a NEW routine. We no longer have to go out and start the generator. YEA! Remember, we now have electricity. So, first I put on water for Coffee and Tea. Bob starts drawing the water for the dogs. We water and scoop the kennel and then it is back inside for breakfast.
This morning after breakfast I took 6 dogs to the mobile vet at the Community Center. They got their Rabies shots and now the kennel is all up to date and records are good for Iditarod.
We took our teams out on the 4 wheeler and we went across the highway. We increased the mileage of our run and the dogs did well. Had a nice head on pass with another team. I ran Ursa and Krack in lead. They ran quite nicely together. I had Ford and Grant in swing. Those two young ones are just raring to go.
When we got back we made the decision to just run the one team and get the second one out in the morning, with an earlier start. We spent the afternoon working on the sled shed and then Bob replaced the spark plugs and wires on my car. Bummer. The check engine light is still flashing. Tomorrow he is going to change out the coil. I am so hoping that that will fix my car. If not, it will be towed into the shop. I was hoping to be able to avoid a big repair bill.
| Working on the rafters |
| Almost ready for the roofing ! |
No comments:
Post a Comment