Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

A DAY CLOSER...

IT FITS ! ! !

Well, when I came home from Alaska last April, my garage was entirely full of my parent's life.  Everything from their boat and cabin was stuffed into my garage, along with their personal and business records dating back to the 60's.  You could not even walk in my garage.  UGH !   I have spent the entire summer working on getting rid of their "stuff".  My car actually fits into the garage and it will be parked alongside of what are the remains of their boxes(now just a small mountain)..  They will be dealt with next April. 
 
I missed my target date of October 8th...that was today.  Bummer.  However, it does look like I will leave this week.  I am hoping for perhaps Thursday.   We will see.  I will be leaving absolutely gorgeous weather and returning home to RAIN, rain and more RAIN.  

2 comments:

  1. Now if that were me, I would have crammed the car full of stuff to make room for it to fit. Hehehe. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete