Dad and I at Claire's having breakfast.
Well, bags are packed and taxes are done. Flight is booked and I am ready to fly home to Willow on Tuesday. Monday will be a really busy day, packed with an extremely long "To Do List". First on the list is to have breakfast with my Dad. We will both miss our breakfasts together. I am so blessed to have Jackie and Doris as caregivers for my dad. They are family to me and I have grown to love them as much as they have grown to love my dad. Jackie told me today that I don't need to worry, that they will take good care of dad and that I should go and live my dream. Even though my dad will miss me he is so proud of me. He is excited about my participation in Iditarod 2013 and he is wanting to know who I will bring home this next spring. He really loves Amber and also Tok. He will just have to wait and see.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment