Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Second sled off the trail !

Northern Air Cargo called and my McGrath sled arrived in Anchorage.  Great timing as Bob was in Chugiak participating in a purebred race.  It was just a hop, skip and a jump for him to go pick up my sled.  Well, I guess it was a bit more involved than that, as Anchorage got about a foot and a half of snow.  In any event, when he returned home he was quite happy as his team came in first place.  I was happy because on top of the dog truck was my sled.  Now I just have return bags and everything will be off the trail.

I am beginning the process of getting everything washed and sorted and ready to be stored for the summer.   I have also been spending time at the library trying to get caught up with all my emails.  Hope to have some pics posted soon.  My laptop crashed and I am unable to get online with it, so it is going a bit slow.


2 comments:

  1. So Jan, when you get some time I would like to hear what happened on the trail if you don't mind sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven...I will be spending time this evening catching up!

    ReplyDelete