I would like to thank Helga Byhre for helping "Fill the Sled". I could not do this without the gracious support of sponsors. The costs are prohibitive.
Any sponsorship what ever the size is so very appreciated. A HUGE Thank You to the following sponsors who have "Joined My Team" ! (If I have missed anyone, an appology, please send me an email so that I can add your name to my sponsors.)
Teresa Cooper, Margaret Morcom, Jackie Leake, Andrea Hawles, Richard Steves, Sr., Helga Byhre, Karen and Steve Fry, Lynn Budzak, Amy Young, Al and Lori Bergman, Bob Anderson, Elizabeth Watson, Rick Steves, Marian Hudak, Helene Fowler, Dorothy Roat, Judy Worley and John MacFadden.
If any business or person would like to sponsor a school visit in your name, please send me an eamail and we can talk about it. It is a passion of mine to visit classrooms to bring their study of Iditarod to life ! I learn so much from the kids that I visit and I am always amazed at what they are learning. Their enthusiasm is awesome !
Monday, January 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Jan, The 4th graders at St. Matthew School say "hello"! Devin says your dogs are "really cute"! "I'm excited to see what place you will be in this year", said Isaac. I hope you win, says Elizabeth H (and all of us as well)! Paige wishes you "good luck" (as do all of us as well)! Have a great race (Daniel). Elizabeth D (and others of us) think it is really brave of you to run this race! Happy Steering! ☺
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to hearing more about your preparations for the Iditarod. Today we are going to do a scavenger hunt for information on the Iditarod web site.
Happy Trails
Happy Hunting you guys for information on the Iditarod web site ! I love hearing what you are doing. Nancy, let's schedule a phone call where I can answer questions that your 4th graders have !
ReplyDelete