Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

River Run

Started the morning off waking up at 5 am.   Had a quick breakfast and watered the dogs.  On the road by 6:10 for a 6:45 physical therapy appointment.  Realized that I didn't have my purse.    Called my bank to make sure that no one was using my cards.

Yesterday I was in Wasilla for the day, doing everything from a Dr. appointment,  to banking, to shopping.  Picked up 3 cases of lamb for the dogs.  Last stop was at 3 Bears Grocery.  It was dark when I left.  I figured that I may have left my bag in the cart, not seeing it in the dark.  Gave 3 bears a call when they opened this morning and was so very relieved that they had my purse.

I am so thankful that whoever found it was honest.  My money, and cards were all there.  Thank you so much whoever you are.

Got home and hooked up a team and away we went out on the river.   Nice run, with the exception of a head on with a team that I shudder when I see.   Very intimidating to my dogs.  A very ugly pass.  I looked behind me to see how Bob did with his pass of that team.  One of Bob's dogs was jumped and pinned down.  He was OK.   In the needle eye, Bob and I did a head on pass...beautiful.  We just sailed on by.   That is the way a pass should be.  That is the way our passes generally are.  Our dogs behave themselves and we have been told that we are a nice team to pass.  No issues.

We were out for 3 hours and the trail was nice.  Visibility wasn't all that good, as you can see from the picture.  Bob and

No comments:

Post a Comment