While I am waiting for my sled to be found and returned, I am happily running my team. Here are leads Arnie and Betty. Betty is my "Airborn Dog" At the start of the runs while she is waiting, she is leaping as high a she can into the air. If she is in lead, she is jumping back and forth over the other lead dog.
Love these two dogs. Arnie just got up from a roll in the snow. You can see Red in the background on full alert, not missing anything. Tying to figure out which dog to bring back to Washington for the school visits. Very tough decision. In the past I have had Tok and Amber. Both did beautifully.


What happy looking dogs! It will be so great to meet any one of these guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are both such beautiful dogs! I love how different each sled dog looks. SO much personality!
ReplyDeleteThey are so easy to fall in love with...!
ReplyDelete