OK...here is the scoop. I will be scheduling as many school visits as I can fit in before the end of the school year. The plan is that Bob will be flying to Seattle May 15th and he will be bringing "Birdie" with him. She is a beautiful little Siberian Husky. She will happily model for the kids, her booties, dog coat, leggings, wrist wraps and her harness. She will give lots of kisses.
So...I will have Bob and Dog with me for visits on May 16, 17, 20, 21, and 22. Jan and Bob June 3 - 7th. Not sure if Birdie will still be here. If she is still in Seattle she will come on the visits.
On the evening of the 22nd Bob and I head for Iowa. We will be visiting a school in Mason City. If there are any other schools interested in the vicinity of Mason City, just send an email. jls.livingmydream@comcast.net
In addition to school visits I am scheduling speaking engagements throughout the community.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for Birdie and her final destination.....she will be very happy with DJ! I hope you will be posting information about the speaking engagements in the community. It would be great to be there to listen and support you! - Julie
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Let us know if you can fit in Meridian Park! We are in session all of those days and would love to meet you. We understand how busy you are though too! If there is another speaking engagement open to the public, you could let us know about that as well. I for sure would love to come hear about your adventures! Thanks for continuing to update and post pictures and tidbits on the race and dogs!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Peterson
Hannah, I would love to come and visit your school. I will get a hold of you via email. Thanks, Jan
ReplyDelete