Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

THE BUMP...SLED DOG STYLE

Well, when I talked with Bob this morning he told that he had something really funny to share with me.  He said that in all his years he has never seen the dogs do this.

The dogs have an area in which that they can run around their run and dog house.  Well, there is usually all kinds of entertainment going on at one time or another.   Chad and Ajax were having quite the time playing.  Chad would run around his run and stop right next to Ajax's run and he would but his butt out.  As Ajax was running around, he would bump into Chad.  Then Ajax would run around and stop and put his butt out and Chad would run around and bump into him.  They continued doing this for quite sometime as Bob was poop scooping the kennel.

The dogs all have their own personalities.  When ever I am out in the kennel and it is time to water or feed, Circus grabs his bowl in his mouth and he tosses it in the air and grabs it again and runs around with it.  Then he will toss it again and grab it.   When I get to his run he will come right up to me and put his bowl down so that I can fill it up with water or food.


No comments:

Post a Comment