TWO DAYS...TWO HIKES
Doggie Fix
Just kidding about the new wheel dog. I went on a hike with my Malamute Rescue friends. I get my doggie fix when I am out with them. Mozart went into rescue as a pup and was thought to be a malamute. Obviously, he is a wolf. Sweet disposition, very playful, a beautiful boy. Got along with all the dogs. We lucked out. It rained all the way to the trail head and when we pulled into the parking lot the rain stopped and we had a great hike. No rain.
This was Strider's (dog on left) second hike. He is one of the rescue dogs from Montana. Such a sad story of his life. He is such a lucky boy to have my friend Cindy as his "mom" to teach him that people are kind and that he can trust them. Tara (dog on the right) is his buddy and she is teaching him the ropes...how to live with people and that life is good. Beautiful Boy.




Jan, what beautiful dogs! How lucky to have a way to escape from all the horrors of the world that are blasted at us 24-7 on the TV. Your walk must have been a delightful experience - despite the trash bag rain gear!
ReplyDeleteNancy, I had my father over this evening to get him out. Usually he wants to watch fox news...ugh! So depressing. Well, I couldn't believe it. He actually watched Dancing With the Stars. Stevie Wonder singing and beautiful dancing. We had a wonderful evening together...topped it off with an ice cream sundae. NO NEWS : )
ReplyDelete