Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

DREAMING OF - 50

Well, it is above 92 degrees...beautiful day.  A great day for a garage sale.  Forgot how much work it takes to put on a garage sale.  Ugh !   It was going to be a one day sale, but decided that I would go for it on Sunday as well.  Only had the sale advertised on Craigslist.  Never made it out to put up the signs.  Pretty funny.  

This evening I will go through the rest of the boxes and get the rest of the "STUFF" out for tomorrow.  In the morning I will actually get the signs out.  Considering that we had no signs we had a really good turnout.   Hoping to unload a bunch more tomorrow. 

Note to self:  Never, Never do another Garage Sale.  : )

I just may have my garage back by Monday.   That is the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment