Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

LIFE AFTER A GARAGE SALE

Well, the garage sale was a success.   It actually made me deal with all the stuff in my garage.  While I was at it, I took the time to go through the rest of my house as well.  Needless to say things are still a bit like a tornado went through my house. 

Half of the garage is nicely organized and the second half should come together as well with another day at it.  It will be great heading back for Alaska with a clean, organized garage and my car parked safely in it.  Yea! 

After the garage sale I posted a "FREE SALE" on Craigslist and it was a great success....one couple came and just about took everything.  They are either hoarders or professional garage sale-ers.  Made that part of the clean up so much easier.  The rest of the left overs are boxed and my neighbor is coming over to load up his truck and take it all to their church rummage sale.  

Note to Molly:   I just figured out that based on your email that you think that I am in Alaska.  It has been over 92 degrees here in Edmonds, Washington.  I hope to be returning soon to AK and  can't wait to be at the kennel with the dogs.   I sure do miss them.  Enjoy the rest of your summer and have a great school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment