SAVE THE DATE:
11th Annual Hope Within Luncheon
"Jan Steves: A Story of Spirit and Hope"
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
XFinity Events Center
Doors Open at 11:30 am
Keynote Speaker: Jan Steves,
Edmonds Native and Iditarod Musher
"Jan Steves: A Story of Spirit and Hope"
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
XFinity Events Center
Doors Open at 11:30 am
Keynote Speaker: Jan Steves,
Edmonds Native and Iditarod Musher



This is great Jan. I hope the Iditarod people get wind of this and it is celebrated. I was unable to find a place for me to let them know about it or comment on it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will go well and make a huge difference, as you always do!
Julie @ Cherry Valley in Duvall
Thanks Julie ! I am looking forward to it. Will be the largest group that I have presented to. As of now it is over 500 people, pushing 600. Trying to stay focused. : )
ReplyDelete