Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Alaska Here I Come !

Thanks Cindy Klettke for driving me to the SeaTac airport at 2 am !  You saved the day ! 

Shuttle Express, you really let me down.  I spent hours on hold, trying to book a shuttle ride to the airport...never could get through and I ended up having to cancel my flight  Rescheduling for the next day, I thought that I would have no problem arranging a shuttle ride, calling first thing in the morning.  

Well, so much for that assumption, I again could not get through to them on the phone. Also could not book a ride on their website.  I kept trying throughout the day, and here I was again at 9:30 with no ride.  A quick phone call to Cindy at work, took away my anxiety.  She would be off work at midnight and home by 1:15. (She commutes to work by bicycle...rain or shine and light or dark.) She was more than willing to drive me to the airport and I was thrilled.  Arriving 2:15 gave me plenty of time to check in for my flight.  Actually, I arrived too early to check in and drop off my bags, so I rented a cart and Searched out my secret bathroom that has a full length bench in it.  This is the second time that I have had a great sleep while waiting to check in for a flight.  


My secret airport sleeping place.  

Bob arrived with the dog truck and my welcoming committee...Buzz and Yen.  Yen was one happy girl.  Buzzer Boy just goes with the flow.  He is quite the old timer now.   


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment