Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Training Run

Back up to Alaska for two weeks and so excited to be back with the team.  Can't wait to get on the trail.  Still seeing a Physical Therapist in Washington and Alaska (depending on where I happen to be) "First Choice Physical Therapy" and "Seattle Center for Structural Medicine" are awesome.    Working toward a full recovery of my injuries from last year.  Right now I am spending 80% of my day in a walking boot.  Trying to stay off my feet as much as I can...nearly impossible when in Alaska.


What my boot cast looks like doing chores out in the kennel and running a team.
Proud owner of two boots.  One for kennel work and one to wear inside the house and to town.  

This was my third run with the dogs.  We just arrived
back to the kennel.  Watering the team.  

Watering lead dogs, Lemon and Geronimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment