Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

DAY TRIP TO HATCHER PASS - FREE RUNNING DOGS !


A great place to run and play !
It has been raining for most of the week that I have been here.   Today the rains let up.   I let the dogs free run around the kennel, but it gets pretty chaotic as all the dogs who are not free running just bark up a storm.  I had 10 dogs running free and we all had a great time.  Anna Hammon was here for the excitement and she helped contain the dogs to my side of the kennel.

After putting the dogs back to their houses, I decided that it would be great to take a drive up to Hatcher pass.  It is about 20 miles up to the pass.  We took the dog truck and loaded up Yen, Betty, Arnie, Turbo, Jimmy, Chad and Otter.   Of course, Buzz (black lab) was along for the fun.

I let 4 dogs loose at a time.  They all did great.  Turbo and Jimmy stayed free running the whole time and I cycled the other dogs through.   All had a good time and we will do it again.
Betty and Jimmy
Buddies !

Turbo exploring

Yen-such a beautiful girl !

Turbo...such a love bug !

Romping dogs...and kisses

So much fun for both me and the dogs !

No comments:

Post a Comment