| Kisses from Chad |
Can't get enough of the hugs and kisses. Yen isn't the only one who missed the team. It has been raining off in on since I got back. Keeps the dust down but makes it a bit muddy...so it is bunny boots and Carhartts!
| Otter- my whoo whoo boy |
Time to scoop the kennel. Mush easier when the poops are frozen ! I like how they all seem like they are critiquing my work. All the dogs drank well this morning.
Jan, the old "scoop-poop" - never-ending story! Gary was given a mini-version of the one in your last pic - makes the job much easier. no more stooping over ��
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading about your Alaska adventures - esp. signing up for Iditarod 2015. Best wishes and let's have coffee at Walnut next time you're in Edmonds.
I can scoop half the kennel in one of those scoops. Quite handy. Coffee sounds great! I will be back on the first of July.
ReplyDelete