Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

WHAT'S HAPPENING AT "ONE EAR UP KENNEL" ???

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...JAN IS BACK ! ! !
TURBO, The Dog Crier

OH, HAPPY DAY !   OH, HAPPY DOGS ! ! !

OH, HAPPY JAN ! ! ! 


It is so Great to be back, even though just for 11 days.  I will return to Edmonds to tie up loose ends and make sure that I have taken care of all of my father's needs.  He is excited to follow another Iditarod.  I now have a great following at Assisted Living.   When I return I will do a presentation for the residents at Chest Nut Court.  Then I will return to train full time.  

Had a wonderful run with the dogs.  Magic and Ursa in lead.  It is great to be back watering, scooping the dog lot, and feeding the dogs.   In between, I have been giving them lots of loves.  Took Jimmy and Turbo for an off leash walk.  Buzz, the Black Lab joined us.  Dogs have been enjoying massages and I can't get enough of them.  

2 comments:

  1. Jan, love the pics! esp. the Town Crier!! :-)
    Would you have time when you return to visit the 4th graders? Just a thought....
    Also perhaps we can meet to map out a plan for the web site and our collaboration for the 2014 Iditarod?!!
    Enjoy those pups and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that I can do a quick visit to the 4th graders. Yes, we can meet to work on the website. I am putting pics on a thumb drive and will have them when I return. I return on the early morning of the 28th. Let's do coffee and meet when you are available.

    ReplyDelete