Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

GOODBYE EDMONDS...HELLO WILLOW !


Saying Goodbye to my Father
Willow...I have been gone so long.  The time spent in Edmonds was for my dad.  He made the Big move from Assisted Living on Halloween Day into the little house that I have spent 3 1/2 months remodeling to make it handicap friendly.  As with all building projects, it took far too long and cost far more than I had anticipated.  However, the end result was wonderful.  

My father loves his new room and living back in a house again.  My brother helped with the project and installed a sliding door in the kitchen and had a wonderful deck built off the Kitchen, 

Puppy Love...I finally get to meet Nik and Nak
At the kennel, it is back to the usual routine...up early and water the dogs, then scoop the kennel.  Back inside for breakfast.  Then head back out for a training run.  Right now we are running the dogs with the 4 wheeler.  Absolutely no snow in Willow.  

Back in the Saddle
First training run for me of the season.  Biscotti is in lead with Ursa.  Dogs are doing great !  A HUGE thank you to Bob for getting the training runs on my team while I was taking care of family in Edmonds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment