Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Public Speaking Engagemnets

Well, I am excited to share with you some of my upcoming speaking engagements.  I enjoyed sharing my dream with a local rotary last month.   I have two upcoming senior center presentations scheduled, along with 3 school visits.  I am hoping to have Tok here for the school visits and also for the 4th of July parade. 

 Saturday, June 2nd at 10 am I will be at the Edmonds Theater with my presentation of my journey.  So far we have over a hundred people signed up.  If you are interested in attending, you need to reserve a seat.  To do this, go online to http://www.ricksteves.com/news/classes/class_menu.htm and sign up for the class.  I look forward to seeing you there !

3 comments:

  1. Your presentation was wonderful Jan! It was a treat to be there! Thank you for the dog bootie for Alyssa. She really enjoyed herself as well!
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I truly love sharing the journey. I am glad that you were able to come and it was great meeting Alyssa. See you soon for a visit. I will call you in the am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That was the BEST day ever!" ~quote from a fifth grader exiting the classroom this morning. Thank you Jan and Bob for the wonderful presentation! I loved learning from you too. What a fun time for us~you two really make a difference in the lives of others-you should know that. Today you brought our study of the Iditarod to life and gave us all something to think about with your courage and determination to stick to a goal. Thank you SO much! ~Julie Eppenberger

    ReplyDelete