Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Back in Edmonds

Well, I am back after a short trip home.  Break up has left a few of my dog houses islands in the lakes of water sitting around them.  I moved the few dogs to dryer land...with each day, the standing water has lessened.  There is still quite a bit of snow to the back of the dog lot. 

Dog houses were tipped and the floors removed and the straw raked out.  When the houses were good and dry, they were set back up and dogs are back on top of them.  They enjoy sunning themselves while on top of their houses. 

My morning entertainment is opening the sliding glass door and howling...shortly thereafter, my team one by one joins until all are in a group howl...and then Bob's team joins in. 

Getting ready for school visits and a few speaking engagements.  Hoping to have Tok here for the school visits.  That would be great for the kids. 

1 comment:

  1. The kids and I are sooooo looking forward to hearing from you! We still follow your blog every day-you're still teaching! :)We've been interested in the "break up". It's hard to imagine that much snow and ice-especially this time of year in WA!

    I have one student coming with me to your Edmonds presentation, but no one else can come.

    So, do you consider Willow "home" now? Your first line of this post has us wondering...

    Julie E. and the Duvall kids

    ReplyDelete