These are the two dogs who were hit in Galena and miraculously unhurt.
We arrived in Nome about 2:30 in the afternoon on Monday and waited for all of our teams to assemble and then we paraded the 11 dog teams hooked up to their snowmachine partners with the loaded siglin sleds into downtown Nome where we had a gathering of people welcoming us to Nome.
I have a lot of updating to get to. This journey has been an experience of a lifetime. I can't wait to post pictures and share recaps of the trip.
Right now I am dealing with very numb hands, which makes it very difficult to type. I am hoping that subsides, as I have so much that I want to share.
All of my dogs made the whole trip on the gangline. They ran all 3,211,591,680,000 inches of the trail (800 miles)! None of then were carried in the sled or in crates on the siglin sleds. I am sooo proud of them !
We arrived in Nome about 2:30 in the afternoon on Monday and waited for all of our teams to assemble and then we paraded the 11 dog teams hooked up to their snowmachine partners with the loaded siglin sleds into downtown Nome where we had a gathering of people welcoming us to Nome.
I have a lot of updating to get to. This journey has been an experience of a lifetime. I can't wait to post pictures and share recaps of the trip.
Right now I am dealing with very numb hands, which makes it very difficult to type. I am hoping that subsides, as I have so much that I want to share.
All of my dogs made the whole trip on the gangline. They ran all 3,211,591,680,000 inches of the trail (800 miles)! None of then were carried in the sled or in crates on the siglin sleds. I am sooo proud of them !

That is a great accomplishment!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy St. Paddies Day!!
Thanks Bob ! Can't wait to get home...I have been gone for a long time !
ReplyDelete