I will always remember the words of the vice principal of Kings Elementary, when we traveled to Mexico on a mission trip to build two houses...He asked us to all find the speck of gold in each person who we met along the way.
I will have to say that it has been so easy to find the gold in each person who I have met along the trail. I have not had to search to find it.
In Manley, Linda Johnson made fox tail protectors for my male dogs. She also stitched fleece booties for me.
In Manley, Chuck fixed my sled. In Tanana a woman brought to me a sewing machine to make make my hat fit me better and to restitch the fox tales that Ned had shredded.
In Galena a man did our laundry, as we found that the laundry mat had only one washer and dryer working.
Just to name a few....
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment