Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Thank you Woolx ! You are the BEST !



I would love to thank Woolx for sponsoring me this year.  It has been a wonderful partnership and I got to field test many of their products.  They all passed with flying colors...and by the way, be sure to check out their beautiful colors !

How does one keep warm on the Iditarod Trail, in temperatures below -50?  Can you say Woolx?

Keeping warm in temperatures well below zero is always a challenge.  I rely on layers.  My first introduction to wool base layers was in 2009, when I gave up my polypro for SmartWool.   That was definitely a good move. I was happy with my SmartWool base layers (aside from having to order mens sizes to get the leg, arm and torso length I wanted).

When Woolx contacted me this past year and offered to sponsor my Iditarod I was thrilled.  I was unfamiliar with their company but knew that wool products were the best.  I had no idea that Woolx would become my "Go To" for all my wool layers.

The very first thing that I noticed before I even tried on any of their products was the quality. The look, the feel, the weight was second to none.  When I tried on each item, I wasn't disappointed.  I was very happy with the fit and I couldn't wait to put them to the test.

This year's Iditarod was brutal and it was quite the test for Woolx.  Day after day, the temperatures dipped to below -50 and winds gusted 30 to 40 mph.  I had never experienced being on the trail in temperatures this low and with winds that wouldn't stop.  My Woolx did not let me down.

Thank you Woolx.

Check out Woolx oline to see their complete product line and my reviews.

www.woolx.com 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Woolx for sponsoring a great gal. She is one gutsy woman and an inspiration to all. Love how she gives back and her involvement with the school kids.

    Hope you run again next year Jan.

    Crystal Thompson, Portland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan! It was an honor to sponsor you and we are very happy to hear our Woolx gear kept you warm and comfortable on the trail! We hope to see you out there in your Woolx gear next year as well!
    Lisa Pattison
    Affiliate Program Director
    http://www.woolx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome ! And, you will definitely see me in my woolx next year ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete