Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Team

I just love this pic of my team on a recent training run.   While I am working in Edmonds trying to finish up so that I can head north, I am blessed that Bob is willing and able to train my dogs.  I will say, I am rather envious.   I offered to trade him places.   He could come to Edmonds and build and I could head north and run my dogs.   Hmm....he wasn't too interested in that.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your blog! You have been missed! Thank you for the updates and bless you for all you do for your dad. You're an incredible woman! Wishing you well.

    Julie E.
    Cherry Valley Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. How about a pre season visit to your kids??? I won't have a dog or sled... : ( But I will come with powerpoint and "stuff" and great tales. Always Love to visit you guys ! I am still game for coffee. We have lots to talk about ! Would be awesome to go district wide !

    ReplyDelete