Well, I got signed up for the Knik 200, last night after a couple hours of persistence. I have no idea why I wasn't able to get my application accepted online. By 10:00 I had already been at it for an hour. Sent in an email hoping that it would document my time that I was trying to sign up. My worry was that in the mean time, the race spots would go. Finally, I called Bob and he went online and tried from his iPad. My application was finally accepted, but somehow the payment page never came up.
Today I received a call from the Knik 200 and I was able to process my payment. I was told that the race was closed after the first 24 hours. Whew ! Today I logged on to the Northern Lights 300 and got my application printed and filled out. Then off to the post office I went and got that envelope post marked. I am hoping that I have the same luck with the Northern Lights.
Last year I missed the sign ups for both races. I was determined to get signed up early this year.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment