Well, I am working on figuring out a new flight date back to Willow. I wasn't able to make my first scheduled flight back to Willow. So, it is full speed ahead to get dad situated and then I will make a quick trip to Willow. It is important that I spend time with the dogs. Then returning again to Edmonds to visit with dad and make sure that his adjustment to assisted living is going well. When all is well, I will return to Willow in October to train full time.
May have to fly back to Edmonds in November for a week. We will see.
Still so very much to do. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How do I get everything done??? One step at a time. Of course, I will have to prioritize...and perhaps be ok with somethings unfinished before I leave. That is life. : )
There is a new dream....stay tuned to find out just what that could be.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jan, so glad to hear things are progressing. Go with the flow it will all come together in due time.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Thanks, Amy. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteYou are one amazing woman...love how you put your father first and make sure that he is taken care of. Things will fall into place and you will be training soon. Know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of many. One of your Camano Island Fans...
ReplyDeletePS I heard rumor that you may be doing a presentation here on the Island...any truth to that? We sure hope so.
Thank you for your kind words. I am hoping to get in a presentation on Camano Island after I return to Edmonds. Keep checking on the blog. I will post any presentations as soon as I schedule them.
ReplyDelete