 |
| Signing up for Iditarod 2014 |
 |
| Photo by Kari Skogen |
We had a great time at the Volunteer's Picnic. Always good to reconnect with friends made on the Iditarod Trail. Was hoping to draw one of those entry fees! But no such luck. Well, I guess you can say that the count down is on!
So very EXCITING ! ! ! I just received an email from my 2012 Iditarider. Terri and her husband will both be there for the start and restart to send me off on Iditarod 2014! So very neat! Can't wait to see you both Terri and John!
Awesome news! Saw your name on the list on Facebook - was very happy for you. Let the training begin!
ReplyDelete-Hannah
Thanks Hannah. Just to let you know, there are two presentations this month in Edmonds.
DeleteYayyyyy I will have to be there too. Start sending some projects we can help with. And everyone needs to start sending sponsorship money!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Thanks Amy ! Again, a very BIG undertaking. I can't do it without sponsors. I am hoping to have a fundraising auction. We are also thinking about an online auction. We will see. I hope to see you again at the start! ! !
Delete