Well, I managed to get two and a half hours of sleep and then I had to get up and head to the airport. I had a 6:10 AM flight leaving Seattle and arriving in Anchorage at 8:21 AM. A bit of a bumpy ride and then an early morning arrival. GREAT to be back in Alaska.
We picked up a ton of dog food and then went to Costco and stocked up a bit. Bob has been working hard at the kennel while I have been in Edmonds. The dog truck sure looked nice, all freshly painted. When we got home, I got to see the out buildings all trimmed out and painted. Lookin' good!
Sooo good to be back scooping poop....which means that I am back with my dogs. They are all looking good and so happy to see me. I am even more happy to see them. I got to meet Yen for the first time. She is sure a sweet dog.
The mosquitoes are deadly here. They are not only huge, but they are fierce and out in droves. I went out without any bug spray and realized that I would soon be anemic...I decided that I don't really want to be a blood donor. So...I have been using repellent. Even entertainment is using the tennis racket bug zapper to clear the house at bedtime so that we aren't eaten alive at night.
Friday, June 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment