Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Love, Love, Love my Woolx !


Thank you Woolx for sponsoring me again this year.  Iditarod 2016

After the loss of our home to the Sockeye Wildfire this past June, Woolx has been replacing my lost woolx products. A sigh of relief. Thanks Woolx!

How does one keep warm on the Iditarod Trail, in temperatures to -50? Can you say Woolx?

The very first thing that I noticed before I even tried on any of their products was the quality. The look, the feel, the weight was second to none.  When I tried on each item, I wasn't disappointed.  I was very happy with the fit and I couldn't wait to put them to the test.

Last year's Iditarod was brutal and it was quite the test for Woolx.  Day after day, the temperatures dipped to below -50 and winds gusted 30 to 40 mph.  I had never experienced being on the trail in temperatures this low and with winds that wouldn't stop.  My Woolx did not let me down.

Thank you Woolx.

Check out Woolx oline to see their complete product line.  Check out their colors !

www.woolx.com 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again. A happy new year to you. I see you drew # 2 for the race. Any comments about starting right up front?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steven, I drew #2 as my draw number. At the banquet I will be the second musher to draw their starting number.

      I so want to draw a single digit number!!! I am due a low number. Think 2 - 10 !

      Delete
    2. Here's hoping you get your low number this year.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jan! We're very proud to be your sponsor again for 2016! It's great to see the blog up and running, and we're super excited to follow along with your training and racing! Lisa - Woolx affiliate Program Director.

    ReplyDelete