Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

August 28th Update....

Tyler, living life LARGE at 31
He loved Hawaii

Needless to say, my life has changed forever with the loss of my son.  The loss of our home and kennel just nine days later seemed to add far more than was necessary to my life.  Every spring/summer, would find  me back in Edmonds caring for my father.  This summer I have yet to take care of my father's needs as all my energy and time has been spent dealing with the loss of my son and our home in Alaska.

I never know when the wave of loss is going to hit me, often times it comes out of left field...so often I find myself wanting to say to parents "life is so precious...cherish every moment"...and I do.  I miss my son dearly and hope to honor his life in every way I can.

I have finally come up for air, and hope to be able to update more regularly, the blog.


4 comments:

  1. So glad for the update. I have thought of you often since your last post. One day at a time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy, we are making incredible progress and have the love and support of so many wonderful people...we are rebuilding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lost our son 25 years ago on Labor Day. It still hurts but life goes on. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete