Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

To Julie,Joclyn and the Cherry Valley Cheetahs

Wonderful to hear from you !  Cherry Valley Cheetahs are AWESOME !  Thank you for the well wishes and keeping me and the dogs in your thoughts.  Prayers are welcome too !

A BIG welcome to the second graders!  Happy Reading to you all!  I look forward to sharing my adventures with you this spring.  And, I want to hear all about what you all have learned.  Keep Reading!  Jan

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this Jan!!! We're so excited to hear from you! We are getting better at reading!!! Mrs. E. is having us all read Iditarod books.

    Happy and safe trails!!
    Sam, Joey, Faith, Lita, Michael, Mikey, Carol, Sullivan, Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, we will be thinking of you and the team- may your journey be a safe one! Best wishes to you this Iditarod 2015! Love, the Jesses and Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sending prayers and thoughts and warmth from my home fire here in Anchorage! Godspeed to you and your puppies!! xoxoxo Lisa Fox-Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am sending prayers and thoughts and warmth from my home fire here in Anchorage! Godspeed to you and your puppies!! xoxoxo Lisa Fox-Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you and your doggies. We're sending warm wishes and puppy prayers that you all finish safely. Take plenty of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you can't read this until you're home, but Jan, you are sticking to it and hanging in there!! You go girl! I think the Red Lantern award is such an honorable one and shows people (and the kids) how it takes strength and perserverance to make your goals. Today is Monday, and it looks like that's where you are for now. I, for one, feel it an honor to know you. Most important: Stay safe!
    ~Julie @ Cherry Valley

    ReplyDelete