Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

FEATURING . . . JIMMY

Well, I have been missing my dogs dearly.  Last week I was ticketed on a flight and the night before I had to cancel.  Family.  So, I am taking care of things here on the "Home Front".  Far too many irons in the fire.  Not sure when I will be making a quick trip north, but I know it is not soon enough !

Was thinking of the dogs this evening and decided to go through some pics.  Was remembering Jimmy when he first came to the kennel.   He was a rescue dog and very untrusting.  It has taken a long time to gain his trust.  He has really blossomed and he is a happy boy.   I love this fluffy furball dearly.  He has a very sweet disposition and a very gentle spirit.  Jimmy is a very hard worker and is one of my Iditarod dogs.  He runs in swing or team.  Actually, on the Serum Run he stepped up to the plate and led the team for quite a while, actually bringing us all the way to Nome.  Hasn't led since.  : )   But he did when I needed him.

Keeping an eye on the feed bucket....

Getting just a little excited...meal time !

I love to run! 

Some times I just like my house...

I love it when my musher gives me loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment