Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

IDITAROD HERE WE COME...



IDITAROD IDITAROD IDITAROD ! ! ! !


SO VERY EXCITING...I will be signing up to run the 2012 Iditarod on June 25Th. It is so great to finally know my direction and to be pursuing my dream. I had no idea if Serum Run was to be my last winter in Willow or if I would return once again. I now preparing for my 4Th winter in Alaska and training for the 2012 Iditarod.


There is lots to do and organization is going to be the key. I am packing in all the hours that I can working this summer. I am also working with a network of friends who are as excited as I am and we are brainstorming on how to fundraise for this next adventure. This will truly be an experience of a lifetime. Oh...my gosh !

I will now be getting together my slide presentation of 800 miles across Alaska, Nenana to Nome with the 2011 Serum Run.

A BIG thank you to all of my family and friends who are standing with me and supporting me on this journey !

No comments:

Post a Comment